Dr Steel's Back and Forth Dr Steel's Back and Forth

made me chuckle

The animation depicted the old style of cartoons almost to the dot. It was great. I thought the dancing was funny. I liked the way you used the music to its full advantage while animating your little movie. The only problem was some of the words were a little hard to hear. Other than that, great job. And three thumbs up! (wait a minute... three thumbs...??)

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you so much. I am glad another fan of retro toons got a little giggle from the film.
I have had quite a few complaints about the sound. Perhaps I should try another upload of it at a bit higher rate?
Ah well. Three thumbs suits me just fine! (Let me know where that third one came from!)

He's Not Yet Dead He's Not Yet Dead

hilarious

Haha, so is the old guy really dead? I mean, it was a sword. Anywho, comedy is a really great way to boost up your ratings, and the animation wasn't half-bad either.

Shut Me Up Shut Me Up

more than okay

The sprites and everything else moved along with the music, which is something that always gets to me. There was always something happening in the scenes and everything seemed to be working smoothly for you. Kudos. I enjoyed it.

The Spider and the Fly The Spider and the Fly

well... huh.

I guess what comes around goes around. But anywho, the music for this selection fit well with the storyline and the graphics were top notch for its own style. The gore surprised me with how detailed it was *shudder*, but it was overall really well done. The beginning was cute and the end kinda funny in a dark sort of way. I loved how you timed what happened in the scene with the changes and tunes in the music. Kudos.

Tankman Three!!! Tankman Three!!!

*sighs* I tried

Haha... I tried seeing what ppl reviewed but I just couldn't get past the fact that an UNfreakin'believable amount of ppl didn't even get what you wrote for a summary. A parody of a parody. Damn.

ROFL. I think the only reason I didn't laugh through this entire flash is that for the first second I was stunned and dumbstruck. You did a great job of making this parody look alike to that other parody that other guy made. You know... besides the fact that yours was ten times funnier for obvious reasons, what with you being the creator and all. Haha, kudos.

But seriously, more than a few others need to relax.

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

rofl

Hilarious. Not only did you manage to improve the character movements in this flash from its prequel, but you also managed to stuff in a few more knee-slapping, chuckle-inducing scenes. Even deep throat was playing! lol. I also loved how the genome soldiers were portrayed. Haha, I swear... Anywho, great job.

Vampire Hunter Astral Vampire Hunter Astral

Darn

This is pretty good stuff considering it was all done in one day. I could never get far on flash projects where I draw everything pretty much frame by frame. (too lazy). But I'm gonna be a hypocrite and say that you should've gone further on the story. I was so hooked by the music, art (tho hastely sketched), and the combination of both. Kudos. Can't wait for more.

Vermillion2 responds:

thanks man, yea i get easily distracted and stray away from a lot of my flash projects, so i figured if i could just do what i could in one day that would be great. thanks for watching !

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Oh god (ROFL)

Oh my god! Hahaha! The poor bastard. I half-suspected that roof would just collapse on top of him and end his torment. I mean, come on, who would give their son a birds-and-the-bees talk while he's in the middle of a battle? Er, at least, what sane father would? I liked how this part tied into the first TANKMEN episode. I can totally understand why he shot that guy. Damn... *chuckles* Hilarious.

(halo) The Fall of Earth (halo) The Fall of Earth

Good

this one kinda plays on the heartstrings a bit. In my opinion, it is really well done and I especially liked the scene where the sun hits the edge of the earth and the shot pans out to view all the spaceships. I started to notice the scene moving to the music near the end, which only improved this flash in my eyes. Good job. The only advice I could give is maybe make the big ships go a little slower out in space. But that's all.

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Hilarious

OMG, dude, this flash totally kicked ass. The only thing that could make it better than it already is, is if you... well, I dunno did even better graphics. Cuz it's already kool as it is.