Dr Steel's Back and Forth Dr Steel's Back and Forth

made me chuckle

The animation depicted the old style of cartoons almost to the dot. It was great. I thought the dancing was funny. I liked the way you used the music to its full advantage while animating your little movie. The only problem was some of the words were a little hard to hear. Other than that, great job. And three thumbs up! (wait a minute... three thumbs...??)

starkravenmadd responds:

Thank you so much. I am glad another fan of retro toons got a little giggle from the film.
I have had quite a few complaints about the sound. Perhaps I should try another upload of it at a bit higher rate?
Ah well. Three thumbs suits me just fine! (Let me know where that third one came from!)

He's Not Yet Dead He's Not Yet Dead

hilarious

Haha, so is the old guy really dead? I mean, it was a sword. Anywho, comedy is a really great way to boost up your ratings, and the animation wasn't half-bad either.

Shut Me Up Shut Me Up

more than okay

The sprites and everything else moved along with the music, which is something that always gets to me. There was always something happening in the scenes and everything seemed to be working smoothly for you. Kudos. I enjoyed it.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

...huh.

I don't get why ppl are taking so much offense. Obviously they didn't finish the game and see the beautiful tribute to the croc guy. I don't think this was meant to make fun of Terri, either. So maybe ppl should just take their twisted little minds out of their twisted little gutters and try to pry their stunted feet out of their big mouths long enough to actually leave a good review. Just a thought. Dudes, Josh, altr and Onic, how do you put up with some of these ppl? Anywho, the graphics were okay and some of the sound effects were a little loud, but I loved the ending when you win. If you're a good shooter, the rate of fire is bearable. Kudos.

altr responds:

Actualy playing for more then 5 seconds is beyond some people, I guess. Putting up with said people is easy. We've been having a blast reading the reviews. To much comedy. Thanks for playing and the great review. =)

Dark Cut Dark Cut

geeze

The game really had me drawn in, though the vampire freaked me out a bit. I though it was going to come alive or something. The simple instructions were fairly easy to follow, though the hammer was a bit difficult at first. Bravo on the warts, that patient was disgusting. I loved the interactivity and the letters were a good touch. I only wish the ending had been more rewarding. Other than that, good game. *grins* not for the fainthearted.

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

hmm... interesting

The graphics were pretty decent and the whole running horse thing reminds me of that one game Shadow of the Colossus (argh, how do you spell that?) I loved the flying part, and overall it was well done. The only things I found lacking was the amount of time between racing towards targets when the only thing you're able to do is click to catch things and move the mouse to steer (unless I'm missing something). Other than that, I enjoyed playing this game and look forward to more.

Chaotic Ruins Chaotic Ruins

awesome

I don't know how you made this, but this song is way kool. I like its fast paced rythm and how it sounds like you used more than a handful of instrumental things. I hope its all right that I use it in my Halo flash that I'm gonna be finishing soon(hopefully). If its not okay, just give me a holler. Overall, you seem to be someone who's very good at manipulating and piecing together different sounds and I enjoyed listening to your pieces. Keep up the good work!

~BlueBastard

pyroguy-37 responds:

Thanks a lot! And I'd be more than happy to let you use this in a flash video :P (did you have to ask? :P) Can't wait to see the finished result! Thanks for the review!